UNLOCK YOUR ATHLETE’S POTENTIAL
VITRUVE is the VBT device every S&C COACH needs to reach their athlete’s maximum performance.
Train like the elite, be the elite.
Velocity-based training (VBT) is the training method with more scientific research behind and is proven to be the most effective for strength training.
VITRUVE is the tool used by thousands of coaches and athletes because it has the highest precision in the market with a scientific validation study that supports it.
YOU ARE THE DIFFERENCE
Know what training is the most effective for your athlete.
IT ADAPTS TO YOUR ATHLETES.
GET TO KNOW YOUR ATHLETES BODY AND IMPROVE MORE THAN EVER.
Each athlete, each sport and each person is completely different. Not everyone responds equally to the same stimulus. The first step to optimize training is to know which stimulus is better for each one.
Velocity based training can do it:
- Know what your athlete performance status is every day, instantly.
- Create a unique force-velocity profile for each athlete.
- Adapt the training and avoid injuries.
GIVE VOICE TO YOUR ATHLETE’S BODY
By using VITRUVE you can know what is best for your athletes and what to do to unlock their maximum potential.
GREATER LEVELS OF STRENGTHIncrease up to 20% of the 1 RM
LESS RISK OF INJURY
Optimal loads reduce the risk of injury
Increase of the RFD
DECREASE THE FATIGUE
Decrease up to 60% of your recovery time
Increased motivation with feedback
Reduction of the total time of the sessions
THE SMALLEST ENCODER
ARE YOU A COACH?
We’ve developed a new software for you coaches out there, where you’ll be able to manage all your athletes at once, motivate them through a leaderboard and a new interface.
Try it for free for 30 days!
BY ELITE COACHES & ATHLETES
Founder and Lead Developer at KineticPro
“Vitruve has changed the way we approach athlete development at KineticPro. It’s elevated the environment and become a staple in our programming daily.”
Soccer player in ROMA team“VITRUVE has helped me recovering from my injury, working with the minimal load and fatigue to recover faster.”
Dir. of Sports Performance – SE Oklahoma St. University“My favorite VBT system is VITRUVE! It gives our athletes instant feedback, makes them compete more and improve their power output“
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A CHANGE?
FREQUENT QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR VBT DEVICE
What is a linear Encoder?
A linear encoder is composed of an optic encoder capable of measuring angular movements and a coil that allows linearizing them, in this way, any linear movement can be measured.
It is a very useful tool when it comes to evaluating the work an athlete does in the gym. Thanks to different variables measured by the device (displacement, velocity, acceleration, power …) it’s possible to know with high precision the fitness condition on an athlete daily and without the added fatigue.
In this way, among many other things, you can know how much weight your athlete must train every day to get the maximum match to the lifting session. You can also find and control the fatigue that the athlete accumulates, avoiding possible injuries in their specific sport.
Linear encoder or Accelerometer?
Is the app for free? Where can I download it?
Can I return my VITRUVE after I buy it?
Yes, you have 30 days of guaranteed return. The customer must take care of the shipping costs and also the charges that may have been due to customs. The total sum of the expenses will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
IMPORTANT: You MUST first send us an email to [email protected] and wait until we answer you with the instructions to send it back.
If you do not follow the instructions we give you, it may incur more expenses for you.
What are the metrics I can analyze with the Vitruve Encoder?
- Mean Propulsive Velocity (MPV): is the mean speed from the beginning of the concentric phase until the acceleration of the bar is less than gravity.
- Mean Velocity
(MV): It is the average value of the total speeds in a sum of time. That is, it is the average of the sum of all the instantaneous velocities in a survey.
- Fatigue: Within speed-based training, fatigue is measurable through loss of speed both between sets and within sets.
- Fatigue between: Between-set fatigue refers to the loss of speed from the fastest set rep of the entire workout to the slowest set rep.
- Fatigue intra: It refers to the loss of speed that occurs within the same series, from the first repetition, or the fastest repetition (in some cases it is not the first) to the slowest.
- Peak Velocity: The maximum speed is a specific point in the movement where the speed of the measured object (center of mass, weight, projectile…) is maximum. Depending on the type of movement being performed, the maximum speed will occur in different regions within the movement.
- ROM (Range of Motion): For its acronym in English Range of Motion, or range of movement, we refer to the distance or route that we make with the load, in one of its phases (concentric or eccentric), either with a bar, a dumbbell, or any that being the object to move, whatever type they are.
- Mean Power: It is the average value of the power applied during a lift.
- Peak Power: It is the value of the power that is reached by applying the greatest degree of force at a specific moment.
- Peak Force: The maximum force that an athlete can express regardless of his body weight.
Why isn’t Vitruve app/Teams calculating my 1RM during the exercise?
1. The lifting exercise is being performed with a higher velocity than its maximum velocity equation.
2. We don’t have an available equation for that specific exercise (in other words, a load-velocity profile which provides an equation to calculate the 1RM hasn’t been created).
3. The lifting exercise is being preformed with a higher velocity than the established 1RM filter of the exercise.
All About Long-Term Athletic Development (LTAD)
What is long-term athletic development (LTAD) and why is it important? Image taken from Brett Wharton (Unsplash) Physical activity improves the overall health of children
How To Analyze the Main KPI Of Your Athletes
What is a key performance indicator (KPI)? Image taken from Jonathan Chng (Unsplash) A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that shows how
Skills You Want to Master If You Want to Be a Great S&C Coach
In the last decade, the importance of physical exercise for health and sports performance has gained great relevance among the population. So much so that